3. Review the system’s instructions, then click Proceed to continue. The system will then attempt to download the script. If it prompts you to open, run, or save the file, select Run or Open to continue.
4. The system may ask if you are sure you want to install the file. Select Continue or Yes to continue the installation.
5. The system may prompt you for the email account’s password. Enter the password and click Install.
6.When you complete the process, your mail client will open and log in to your email account.
Mail Client Manual Settings
You can find the settings you will need to manually configure your mail client in the Mail Client Manual Settings section of the Set Up Mail Client interface. You access this information for an account with the Connect Devices feature in cPanel’s Email Accounts interface (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts).
The system automatically provides the mail client details for both Secure SSL/TLS and Non-SSL settings. These settings include:
- Username — Shows the username of the email account.
- Password — Only instructs you to use the account’s password. This will not display the actual password.
- Incoming Server — Includes the server as well as the IMAP and POP3 ports.
- Outgoing Server — Includes the server and the SMTP port.
For more detailed information on setting up your specific mail client, read your mail client’s documentation.
Secure SSL/TLS Settings